Calamansi Cove is a luxury boutique hotel which offers a dose of sun, sand, and surf; nestled on the edge of a protected bay and surrounded by the island’s thriving jungle that cocoons the resort from the hustle and bustle of roads and nearby towns. It is also conveniently situated on the south coast, with easy access to the island’s most historic and famous coastal attractions.
The resort is located in Balapitya, a small town just outside the coastal village of Ahungalla, on Sri Lanka’s South West Coast. It takes approximately 2 hours from Colombo’s International Airport, and around 1 hour from the historic city of Galle – the ideal hub for your perfect seaside getaway.
- Area – Balapitiya
- Nearest Town – Ahungalla (4.3 km)
- Closest Major City – Galle (40 km)
- Closest Train Station – Balapitiya (2 km)
- Closest Bus Terminal – Revathahandiya (700 m)
- Distance from Colombo (102 km)
- Distance from Airport (125 km)